Rates, Availability, and Reservation Requests
Photo galleries, availability calendars, and reservation forms are located on each property’s individual page.
Our Reservation Process
We take every reservation one by one and we speak to each customer of ours to be sure that the home you choose and dates and properly booked and you understand all the details. Because of that, we do not book reservations completely online though our website. You can request a reservation either online or over the phone, and we will follow up with your request.
The process is as follows:
- Visit the page for the property to wish to reserve: Sandy Point or Stony Point
- Confirm availability is open for the dates you wish to reserve.
- Request a reservation by filling out the form at the bottom of each property’s page or calling 1.612.750.8877.
- You will then receive our reservation contract via email along with the total fee, and the amount of deposit required.
- Review the contract and other details. We’re happy to answer all your questions.
- Return the contract and your deposit (we take checks by mail when the reservation is far enough in advance, and we also take credit cards over the phone).
- Receive confirmation of your reservation.
Because it is important to use that you understand all terms and conditions for your vacation to a Flagship Rental home, we have clearly addressed all policies in detail in our reservation agreement. We will provide you with a copy over email once you have selected a property and dates.
These are some answers to common questions.
Reservation must be made by an adult, at least 25 years of age.
Each property has a maximum occupancy for overnight guests.
Cancellations must be made by phone and carry a cancellation fee.
Sorry, smoking is not permitted inside or outside the home on any wooded decks or structures.
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Snowmobiles & ATV’s
Sorry, motorized recreational vehicles (snowmobiles, dirt bikes, ATV’s, etc.) are not allowed anywhere around any Flagship Rental Home. Storage on a trailer is permitted.
Health and Safety
- All bedrooms have egress windows.
- Hard wired smoke detectors are supplied near each bedroom.
- Fire extinguishers are supplied.
- If the property has a well, it is tested annually for safe drinking water.